四海网首页
当前位置:四海网 > 生活百科

权利的游戏中守夜人誓言中英文版

2019-01-29 10:36:51来源:四海网综合

权利的游戏中守夜人誓言中英文版

  四海网:《权利的游戏》堪称不可磨灭的经典佳作,在剧中,有很多经典台词令人印象深刻,其中守夜人诗词颇为感人,下面小编给大家带来权利的游戏中守夜人誓言中英文双版,快来看看吧。

  誓言如下:

  听我誓言,作吾见证:

  Hear my words, and bear witness to my vow.

  长夜将至,我从今开始守望,至死方休。

  Night gathers, and now my watch begins.

  我将不娶妻,不封地,不生子。

  I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children.

  我将不戴王冠,不争荣宠。

  I shall wear no crowns and win no glory.

  我将尽忠职守,生死于斯。

  I shall live and die at my post.

  我是黑暗中的利剑,

  I am the sword in the darkness,

  长城上的守卫,

  I am thewatcher on the walls.

  抵御寒冷的烈焰,

  I am the fire that burns against the cold,

  破晓时分的光线,

  the light that brings the dawn,

  唤醒眠者的号角,

  the horn that wakes the sleepers,

  守护王国的坚盾。

  the shield that guards the realms of men.

  我将生命与荣耀献给守夜人,

  I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch,

  今夜如此,夜夜皆然。

  for this night,and all the nights to come.

* 声明:本文由四海网用户wjianyu原创/整理/投稿本文,生活百科栏目刊载此文仅为传递更多信息,帮助用户获取更多知识之目的,内容仅供参考学习,部分文图内容可能未经严格审查,欢迎批评指正。
相关信息